Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Poem #20-2012 Empty dreams

Help me lose my way
Layer me with marble
I'm on my last shakes
and the police don't care
Can you tell?
My dreams are empty
     as a miscarried womb
--misery bloodworm canker cancer rotten meat --
Feel it in your deep down!
Anesthesia
Tangled up in blood
Shit-filled fantasies
Wheelbound and
hellbent
Dark headspace
     spins me out of orbit
Black thighs
  squeezing my brain
     instead of my soul
Scorched in sin
swollen to bursting
Eat with me
Sleep with me
Be with me
           Tristessa



Contributed to dVersePoets.com
Open Link Night

6 comments:

  1. This is raw, wild, carnal in the best of ways, human in the worst. Such as the lady of which you speak...Kerouac would be proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. tripping over yourself
    just to crash

    cool, this

    ReplyDelete
  3. working hard in the parlour - I see - gritty and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black thighs
    squeezing my brain
    instead of my soul....and from there just a bit of madnes.s...though maybe not of the bad kind at all...smiles....

    ReplyDelete